Editing Approved Leave - Introducing a hotly requested enhancement to allow Leave Requests to be updated after they're already approved! Details include:
- Employees will be able to edit their own leave requests, provided the entire request is in the future. Doing so will set the status of the request back to Pending and notify their Team Manager(s) of the update.
- Team managers with login access will receive email notifications for updated leave requests. Following the link in these emails will display the new request, with details of what's changed.
- Team managers and administrators will be able to edit approved leave requests - even those in the past - provided they are not fully or partially included in a pay.
- Leave requests which are partially included in a pay will continue to have an editable End Date. Existing restrictions still apply - the new End Date can only be set to the last day of the pay period the request has been included in or later (e.g. if a pay covering the request runs to Sunday, the end date on the request can be set to Sunday or later, but cannot be set to Saturday or earlier).
- Employees who have login access to PayHero will receive an email notification if an approved leave request has been updated by a manager or administrator.
Declined Leave Request Notifications - Notifications of declined leave requests will no longer be emailed to employees who don't have login access to PayHero.
PDF Downloads - A behind-the-scenes upgrade to our PDF generation server, improving performance and reliability.
POLi for Demo Accounts - Now preventing demo accounts from being able to select POLi as a payment option.