PDF Expenses - It's now possible to upload PDF files as attachments for Expenses, in addition to standard image file types.
Time Import - Update to the Timesheet Import to prevent time from importing if the nominated Work has been Archived.
Leave Payslips - Updates to the leave Payslip Types to prevent confusion for employees in some cases. Leave payslips will no longer display:
- 'Estimated Leave in Advance' on payslips for a Final Pay
- Annual leave fields for employees on Holiday Pay As You Go
OWD Calculations - Changes to how Otherwise Working Days are calculated. In most cases, these changes are behind the scenes only and aimed at improving the performance of creating pays containing a lot of leave. OWD calculations should now also be more accurate for employees with single day leave requests, unpaid leave, or restarted employment in the recent Review Period, employees who have had changes to their Work Pattern, or when requesting leave in the future.
General Improvements - General tweaks and performance improvements under the hood.
Track Balance Units - Fixed an issue causing the units for payslip balances to always show as Hours, regardless of the actual units on the pay item.
Additional Student Loan Deductions - Corrected a payday filing v2 issue preventing SLCIR and SLBOR (compulsory and voluntary extra deductions) from being displayed on the Tax tab.
Contractor Sick Leave - Corrected an issue allowing Sick Leave to accrue behind the scenes for contractors, which could impact some reports.
NULL ESCT Rates - Prevented an issue allowing employees to be added with a NULL ESCT rate in some instances.
Xero Pay Item Accounts - Fixed an issue allowing duplicate Xero Pay Item Accounts to be created in some instances, if PayHero was open in multiple instances at once.
Large Rate Handling - Added improved error handling when specifying pay rates larger than 99,999.
Pay Review Graph in Firefox - Corrected the display of timesheet graphs that show on the Review tab when viewed in Firefox.
Lump Sum Tax - A few tweaks to lump sum tax calculations:
- Lump sum tax calculations will no longer override the employee's flat tax rate for employees/contractors on WT tax rates.
- Lump sum payments for employees on the SB SL and SA SL tax codes will now have Student Loan deductions calculated.
- Lump sum indicator will now also be correctly sent to IRD on payments where the tax rate is only 10.5%.
- ACC levies will now apply correctly to pays containing a lump sum payment and a negative earnings amount.