New Zealand tax legislation allows employers to claim any Annual Leave paid out within 63 days of the end of financial year as a deduction in that year.
You'll need a Leave Accrual Report to get the Holiday Pay and Annual Leave totals as at 31 March. Follow the instructions in this article to create a Leave Accrual Report filtered to March 31st: Leave Accrual Report
Then use Insights Reports to create the following report of leave paid out during the 63 day period:
- Name your report
- Set the Table to Leave Pay Detail
- Add the columns you're interested in
Under Filters you'll need to apply a date range filter for the 63 day period:
- Set the filter type to Range
- Set the field to Pay End Date
- Set the range to the 63 day period (April 1st to June 2nd)
- Click Save
Click the refresh icon in the top right to see a report of any pays ending within that date range which paid out leave. You may also wish to use filters to view only specific types of leave.