COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Payment: August 2021
For details around the wage subsidy scheme itself, please see the MBIE and Work & Income websites for official information:
PayHero - Processing the Wage Subsidy Payment
Every PayHero company contains two earnings pay items for the COVID-19 Wage Subsidy (Part-Time & Full-Time).
These pay items have been updated to reflect the new rates announced for the August 2021 lockdown period ($600/$359 compared to the historical rates of $585.50/$350).
Please note that if you had previously changed your pay items to a rate other than the official historical rates, we have not updated your pay items and you will need to do so manually.
For details on using these pay items, please see our support article: COVID-19 Wage Subsidy.
Any new information we receive on payroll practices during this time will be published as an announcement on our support centre. To receive email notifications of new announcements, please take the following steps:
1. Log into your PayHero account at login.payhero.app
2. Within your PayHero company, click Support > Guide as seen here:
3. You'll be brought to the help centre, where you can scroll to the bottom to find the Announcements section - click the 'Announcements' header
4. Click the 'Follow' button in the top right of the Announcements section, as seen here, and follow any additional prompts:
note: you must follow the steps of logging in via your PayHero account to ensure your email address is recognised and the Follow option is applied correctly
- Getting started with PayHero in 5 easy steps
- Company Settings
- Payroll Settings
- Company Work Pattern
- Admin Settings
- Leave Requests
- Leave Types
- How Annual Leave and Holiday Pay Work
- Annual Leave & Holiday Pay in PayHero
- Processing Leave
- Otherwise Working Days
- Pay Cycles
- Processing a Pay Run
- Payroll AutoPilot
- One Off Pays
- Fixing a Mistake in a Sent Pay
- Making Payments with Bank Batch Files
- Adding a New Employee
- Employees - Personal Details
- Employees - Employment Details
- Employees - Leave
- Employees - Default Pay
- Employees - Pay History
- Inviting Employees to use PayHero
- Employee Portal Overview
- Employee Portal - Manager
- Employee Portal - Timesheets
- Employee Portal - Expenses
- Employee Portal - Leave
- Insights Reports
- Table Reports
- Chart Reports
- Insights Glossary
- Popular Custom Insights Reports
- PDF Reports
- How Do I Log In?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I update my login details?
- How do I change the dates on a pay?
- What is the difference between sending a pay, resending a pay, and marking a pay as sent?
- How do I edit my employee's salary hours?
- PayHero (v2.2.0) – Release Date: 29/07/2021
- PayHero (v2.1.0) – Release Week Ending: 30/05/2021
- PayHero (v2.0.0) – Release Week Ending: 09/05/2021
- PayHero (v1.13.0) – Release Week Ending: 13/12/2020
- PayHero (v1.12.0) – Release Week Ending: 22/11/2020
- PayHero (v1.11.0) – Release Week Ending: 20/09/2020
- ★ COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Payment: August 2021
- Vodafone Outage for Microsoft Applications 27/08/2021 - Resolved
- Changes to Employee Sick Leave Entitlements
- Xero Service Outage - 17/06/2021
- Incident Report - Outage 03/06/2021
- Scheduled Maintenance - 06/05/2021